Children create so much delightful artwork over the holiday season, it’s a shame to let it linger on the refrigerator for only your family to see. We can take your child’s drawing, and transform it into letterpress cards that you can share with family and friends.
The lines that children create have such a joyful, unselfconscious ﬂow, and can create a card like no other. Literally. If you have multiple children, let them each add to the fun, and we’ll transform their creation into a one, two or three color letterpressed holiday card. For the early birds, we are offering a 15% discount on orders placed by Oct. 15th and a 10% discount for orders placed by Nov. 15th.
• Reach your holiday list with a truly personal touch
• Impress (get-it?) grandma with the perfect gift!
• create a family keepsake to cherish
Call us or e-mail us at email@example.com to discuss details & pricing.
STEP 1: Submit your artwork
When you are ready to submit your artwork to us, you have 2 ways to submit it:
1. By E-mail
Please e-mail us a high resolution (300dpi) scan of your image to info@
2. By regular mail
Please send your artwork to 1125 Florence Avenue, Evanston, IL 60202
Step 2: Approve your proof
Step 3: receive your cards
When you choose the artwork, consider the following:
• Make sure that your art is created with one, two, or three colors.
• The best letterpress comes from clear and dark lines.
• Pencil, pen, marker or paint will work better than crayon.
• Artwork created on white paper will work best.